TREKREZAN - is a immunomodulatory drug with pronounced adaptogenic properties. The drug stimulates the production of alpha and gamma interferons, which helps to increase and correct the immune status of the body due to the activation of cellular and humoral immunity. Stimulates the phagocytic activity of macrophages. Trekrezan strengthens the body's immune system, increases endurance during physical and mental stress, has an effect detoxifying effect and increases the body's resistance to hypoxia, during low and high temperatures and other adverse environmental factors. The drug has a pronounced antitoxic effect in case of poisoning with ethanol, organic solvents and metal salts.
- Improve immune system (Prevention and treatment of colds, flu, acute respiratory viral infections and other viral and bacterial diseases).
- Increase physical and mental performance.
- Prevention of overwork, increase body's resistance to various stressful effects (hypoxia, overheating, hypothermia).
- Secondary immunodeficiency conditions, including against the background of prolonged antibiotic therapy.
- As part of complex therapy for poisoning with salts of heavy metals.
- As part of the complex treatment of alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
GUARANTEE & EXPIRY DATE
100% original from Russian pharmaceutical company Usolye-Siberian CPP.
All packs are air tight sealed and expire up to 03.2022.
Photos of the product are for illustation purpose only and may vary according to the manufacturer.
Trekrezan stimulates 3 types of immunity: cellular, humoral and the production of α-, γ-interferons and activates the synthesis of immune proteins. Trekrezan stabilizes membranes and normalizes energy metabolism of cells, works as an antioxidant, stimulates the synthesis of intracellular proteins
TREKREZAN comes in the form of tablets for oral use: 200 mg per tablet, 10 tablets per pack.
Hydroxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate - 200 mg.
Potato starch, milk sugar (lactose monohydrate), calcium stearic acid (calcium stearate).
To increase immunity and the prevention of colds, adults and children over 12 years old - 200 mg per day for 7-14 days.
During the treatment of colds, influenza, acute respiratory viral infections, adults and children over 12 years of age — 600 mg per day on the first day, then 200 mg per day for 7 days.
To increase physical and mental performance and increase the body's resistance to various stressful effects - 600 mg per day on the first day, then 200 mg per day for 7 days.
In case of poisoning with salts of heavy metals - 400-600 mg per day for at least 5 days.
To reduce the manifestations of alcohol withdrawal syndrome - 400-600 mg per day for 5 days.
If necessary, the treatment is repeated at intervals between courses of 1-2 months.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug.
- Children under 12 years of age (due to lack of data on the effectiveness and safety of use).
- Hereditary lactose intolerance.
- Lactase deficiency or malabsorption of glucose and galactose.
Allergic reactions on rare ocassions.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 degrees Celcius. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep locked and away from children.
Ask us any questions about TREKREZAN.