CYCLOFERON® - is a low molecular weight inducer of interferon production, for the treatment and prevention of influenza and acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI) in adults and children. Cycloferon was shown to reduce symptoms of these diseases and their duration, correct disbalanced activity of the immune system, prevent complications, decrease the frequency of influenza and ARVI. May help prevent Wuhan coronavirus, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome (MERS) through improved immune system.
- Treat and Prevent Influenza.
- Treat Acute Respiratory Viral Infections (ARVI).
- Strengthen the Immune System.
- Induce Production of Interferons in the Body.
- May Help Prevent the Wuhan coronavirus and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
GUARANTEE & EXPIRY DATE
100% original from Russian pharmaceutical company Polysan.
All packs are air tight sealed and expire up to 10.2021.
Photos of the product are for illustation purpose only and may vary according to the manufacturer.
Cycloferon has a direct antiviral effect, inhibiting the reproduction of the virus in the early stages (1–5 days) of the infectious process, reducing the infectivity of the viral offspring, leading to the formation of defective viral particles. Increases nonspecific resistance of the body against viral and bacterial infections. When taking a daily dose, the maximum concentration in blood plasma is reached after 2-3 hours, gradually decreases by the 8th hour, and after 24 hours Cycloferon is found in trace amounts. The half-life of the drug is 4–5 hours, so using it in the recommended doses does not create conditions for cumulation in the body.
CYCLOFERON comes in the form of tablets for oral use: 150 mg per tablet, 20 tablets per pack.
Acetrizoic Acid Meglumine - 150 mg.
Povidone - 7.93 mg, Calcium Stearate - 3.07 mg, Hypromellose - 2.73 mg, Polysorbate 80 - 0.27 mg, Methacrylic acid and Ethyl acrylate copolymer - 23.21 mg, Propylene glycol - 1.79 mg.
Orally, once a day 30 minutes before meals, without chewing, drinking 1/2 cup of water:
In the treatment of influenza and acute respiratory infections, 4 tablets (600 mg) are taken on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th day (course of treatment - 20 tablets). Treatment should be started at the first symptoms of the disease. In severe influenza, 6 tablets (900 mg) are taken on the first day, then 4 tablets (600 mg) on other days. If necessary, symptomatic therapy is additionally carried out (antipyretic, painkillers, expectorants).
In case of Herpes infection, the 4 tablets (600 mg) are taken on 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23rd day (course of treatment - 40 tablets). Treatment is most effective when the first symptoms of the disease appear.
- Cycloferon does not affect the ability to drive vehicles.
- For diseases of the thyroid gland, consultation with an endocrinologist is necessary.
- If the next dose of the drug is missed, then as soon as possible without taking into account the time interval and doubling the dosage, continue the course according to the scheme begun.
- In the absence of a therapeutic effect, consult a doctor. There is no evidence of an overdose of the drug.
- Do not give to children younger than 4 years old.
- Consult a doctor if you plan or are already pregnant.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 degrees Celcius. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep locked and away from children.
Ask us any questions about CYCLOFERON.