BETAHISTINE - is a histamine analogue medicine that is used to treat symptoms of Ménière’s syndrome such as dizziness (vertigo), ringing in the ears (tinnitus), loss of hearing and nausea. This medicine works by improving blood flow in the inner ear. This lowers the build up of pressure.
- Treat Ménière's Disease Symptoms.
- Alleviate Vertigo Symptoms.
- Treat Balance Disorders.
- Reduce Noises in the Ear (Tinnitus).
GUARANTEE & EXPIRY DATE
100% original from Russian pharmaceutical company Canon Pharma.
All packs are air tight sealed and expire up to 11.2021.
Photos of the product are for illustation purpose only and may vary according to the manufacturer.
Betahistine is an antivertigo drug first used for treating vertigo assosicated with Ménière's disease. It is also commonly used for patients with balance disorders.
BETAHISTINE comes in the form of tablets for oral use: 16 mg per tablet, 30 tablets per pack.
Betahistine dihydrochloride 16 mg.
Copovidone 10.4 mg, lactose monohydrate (milk sugar) 83.2 mg, magnesium stearate 2.0 mg, microcrystalline cellulose 128.4 mg.
Orally, whilst eating. 8-16 mg 3 times a day. Improvement is usually noted already at the beginning of therapy, a stable therapeutic effect occurs after two weeks of treatment and can increase over several months of treatment. The duration of course is individual and as advised by your doctor.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug for children under 18 years of age (due to lack of data).
- Gastrointestinal ulcer (including a history), pheochromocytoma. bronchial asthma. These patients should be regularly observed during treatment.
- There is not enough data to assess the effects of the drug during pregnancy and lactation. In this regard, it is not recommended to take during pregnancy. At the time of treatment, it is necessary to stop breastfeeding.
Gastrointestinal disorders, the appearance of hypersensitivity reactions from the skin (rash, itching, urticaria).
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 degrees Celcius. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep locked and away from children.
Ask us any questions about BETAHISTINE.