NOOTROP (Nootropic mix) helps to increase mental performance, improve memory and attention, and reduce psycho-emotional stress. The work of the brain is an active and continuous process of the human body, which is influenced by many factors: good blood supply, optimal blood pressure, sufficient oxygen and proper nutrition. The nootropic mix is a balance of components which include: L-glycine, gotu kola extract, ginkgo biloba extract, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and microcrystalline cellulose.
- Reduce psycho-emotional stress and aggressiveness.
- Improve mood and increase social adaptation
- Facilitate normalization of sleep.
- Increase mental performance.
- Reduce vegetative-vascular disorders, incl. and in the climacteric period.
- Help to reduce intracranial pressure.
- Reduce the toxic effect of alcohol.
GUARANTEE & EXPIRY DAY
100% original from the Russian VIS. Expiry date up to 11.2024.
The active ingredients of Nootrop are:
- Glycine - both stimulates and inhibits cells in the brain and central nervous system, affecting cognition, mood, appetite and digestion, immune function, pain perception, and sleep. Glycine is also involved in the production of other biochemicals that influence these body functions.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) - has been used to treat many conditions for thousands of years in India, China, and Indonesia. It was used to heal wounds, improve mental clarity, and treat skin conditions such as leprosy and psoriasis.
- Ginkgo is used as an herbal remedy to treat many conditions. It may be best known as a treatment for dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and fatigue. Other conditions it's used to treat are: anxiety and depression.
- B vitamins are important for making sure the body's cells are functioning properly. They help the body convert food into energy (metabolism), create new blood cells, and maintain healthy skin cells, brain cells, and other body tissues.
- Vitamin K is used to prevent and treat certain blood clotting (coagulation) issues. It may also be used when antibiotics have killed bacteria in the intestines that make vitamin K.
PACKAGE & DOSAGE
The medication is taken orally.
Glycinum (glycine) - 0.3285 g, Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola, herb extract) - 0.05 g, Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo Biloba, leaf extract) - 0.01 g, Vitamin B3 (vitamin B3) - 0.005 g, Vitamin B6 (vitamin B6) - 0.001 g, Vitamin K1 (vitamin K1) - 0.003 g, Vitamin B5 (vitamin B5) - 0.0025 g, Vitamin B12 (vitamin B12) - 0.0000015 g.
Adults and children over 14 years old take 1-2 capsules once per day with meals. Course duration is 20 days. After a 10 day break the course can be repeated.
It is recommended to store the medicine in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Ask us any questions about Nootrop.